With continued growth and investment they are ready to scale up on a national level and are seeking a driven sales professional to join their team!
With a unique and comprehensive offering of tools to help customers harness the extraordinary power of big data AI to connect people, property and services – they are key in propelling the real estate profession into the modern digital world.
This technology helps simplify and scale up. The team reads as a who’s who in leadership, sales, technology and property professionals. A highly supportive culture, you will be working with and be part of an ambitious and knowledgeable team. The career growth an opportunity by joining this impressive start-up is there for the taking.
If you come from a background within Real Estate – Property Management, Business Development or Sales- you could be a good fit.
Your ability to present and close business will see you creating exciting revenue growth for your clients and yourself – it’s a win / win. This company is all hands-on deck so you must thrive working in a team but still have the confidence and drive to execute your sales strategy with an ability to hustle.
You will have a proven and strong understanding of real estate. Your ability to identify and hunt down leads will be matched to your ability to manage, deliver and retain accounts. With uncapped commissions you will be financially driven and be able to see the big picture as you become part of their growth journey.
What’s on offer:
- Attractive base & uncapped commissions on all deals & trails
- Use your entrepreneurial spirit to both strategize and execute
- Supportive and high performing leadership
- High performance culture from the top down
- Full training and support & hybrid work arrangements
- Career growth
- Competitive remuneration package including commissions and bonuses
The role focuses on understanding their customers' current and ongoing needs and ensuring they utilise platform features to drive both outcomes and experience.This role will require a combination of customer management, project guidance, creative problem solving, detail orientation, conflict resolution skills, and interpersonal ability.
- Portfolio management and growth - Implement best-in-class service delivery to drive client satisfaction.
- Develop & optimise processes - You'll be driving process and optimisation for some of our clients
- Collaboration - working closely with peers and support teams to drive customer experience and engagement.
- Utilise strong Interpersonal skills - You'll work closely with new clients to understand their unique requirements, closely building rapport with their stakeholders
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients, champions and partners
- Proactively research, prospect and contact potential clients to establish rapport and book meetings
- Provide input on marketing initiatives and execute instructed business development strategies
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events where necessary
- Provide ongoing customer feedback to management and product team to aid with ongoing product development, customer success, growth and retention
- Achieve all KPI's set by management with a primary focus on achieving sales and revenue targets.
Our ideal candidate
- A passion for real estate and solid understanding of technology
- SaaS Tech company experience, preferred but not necessary
- Ideally come with a background in Sales or property management
- Excellent time management skills
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of oral and verbal communication skills
- Professional presentation & exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent computer, organisation & administration skills
Apply now in strict confidence to:
Tanya Lal on 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV and Cover Letter
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Read our latest Google Reviews: