If you are an experienced business development manager looking to elevate your career and establish your name with a brand you can be proud to align yourself with, here is your chance. This agency will actually invest in your growth, provide mentoring, the latest technology, an established database of clientele, leads that come from the sales agents and you will get to work with an experienced property management team you can confidently represent and know that they will walk the walk that matches your talk!
The rest is up to you! Your ability to exceed customer expectations, convert leads into new managements and lease new business will make this the career opportunity of a lifetime.
This dynamic and hugely rewarding opportunity will include:
- Convert investor leads & enquiry into managements
- Proactively prospect through networking, database & direct marketing
- Pitching the company brand & selling benefits to potential Landlords
- Research rental returns & conduct new business appraisals
- Leasing of new business properties
- Attend sale open homes and auctions
- Process applications for landlord approval
- Handover new managements to the reputable property management team you can trust!
- Attend sales meetings, networking functions & industry events
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity you will have a proven track record as a Business Development Manager for a minimum of at least 2 years and you will ideally have a network you can tap in to straight away across the Inner City or North Shore markets. Your ability to build relationships, network and your hunger to hit targets and love of winning new business will be critical to your success within this marketplace.
You should have an intimate understanding of the Sydney rental market and love being out and about, involved in leasing, attending auctions and sale open homes to build your business.
Not only will you enjoy a generous base salary and lucrative commission structure, you will also enjoy all the leads that come across from the high performing sales team and the use of the latest systems and technology.
A real estate licence so you can sign your own management agency agreements is essential. If you have a certificate of registration you must be willing to obtain your Licence immediately.
- Work between two sleek and sexy office locations
- Expansive territory with so much opportunity across the Inner City and North Shore markets
- Established database of client and plenty of leads from the high performing team of sales agents
- 5 day per week role including Saturdays
- Use the latest in property management technology including Property Me
- Mobile phone provided
- Easy parking!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacqui Barnes on 0404 481 741
or click 'apply' to send your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Instagram:
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ