This business development role is pivotal to the expansion plans of this office so your proven ability to network hard, build relationships and win new business will be critical to your success within this role.
With a remuneration package which is rarely offered, this is a high level opportunity, so you will need to be super proactive, driven and 100% committed to the growth of this rent role.
You won’t have any excuse, with full support of the exceptional property management and leasing team.
Enjoy the autonomy that comes with this role. As long as you are bringing in the business, you can run your desk whichever way works for you.
- Take control of all new business enquiries
- Proactively prospect for new business
- Conduct new business appraisals
- Preparation of management agency agreements and compliance
- Marketing of properties
- Process applications for landlord approval
- Provide PM team with full handover of all new managements
- Attend sales meetings and manage leads from the sales and property management teams
- Attend sale open for inspections and property auctions
- Some leasing as needed
- Proven experience in a business development role or in a sales associate capacity
- Experience working in a high-end marketplace
- Lower North Shore market knowledge would be favourable and if you are local that would be even better!
- A high level of personal drive, accountability and certainty around delivering on targets
- Demonstrated capacity to network, build relationships and win new business
- You will ideally have your Licence so you can sign management agency agreements, or be in the process of completing your course asap
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to gain agreement and commitment from others by persuading, influencing and negotiating effectively
- Unbeatable base of $100,000 + phone + parking
- A generous quarterly bonus if you hit your new business targets
- Work Mon-Friday or be flexible with Saturday’s to get out and about at sale open homes, auctions and some leasing
- An abundance of opportunity within this affluent Lower North Shore territory
- A reputable brand with amazing team culture and staff retention
- Working with an agency that will encourage you to live your highest potential
- You get to work with an experienced team of property manager who won’t let you down!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacqui Barnes on 0404 481 741
or click 'apply' to send your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website: https://www.resolverrecruitment.com.au/
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/resolver-recruitment/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ResolverRecruitment/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/resolverrecruitment/
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ