If you are an experienced business development manager looking to elevate your career and establish your name with a brand you can be proud to align yourself with, here is your chance. This agency will actually invest in your growth, provide mentoring, the latest technology, an established database of clientele, leads that come from the sales agents and you will get to work with an experienced property management team you can confidently represent and know that they will walk the walk that matches your talk!
The rest is up to you! Your ability to exceed customer expectations, convert leads into new managements and lease new business will make this the career opportunity of a lifetime.
This dynamic and hugely rewarding opportunity will include:
- Convert investor leads & enquiry into managements
- Proactively prospect through networking, database & direct marketing
- Pitching the company brand & selling benefits to potential Landlords
- Research rental returns & conduct new business appraisals
- Leasing of new business properties
- Attend sale open homes and auctions
- Process applications for landlord approval
- Handover new managements to the reputable property management team you can trust!
- Attend sales meetings, networking functions & industry events
- You will have a proven track record as a Business Development Manager for a minimum of at least 2 years
- You will ideally have a network that you can tap in to straight away across the Inner City or North Shore markets.
- You have an exceptional ability to build relationships
- You have the hunger to hit targets and love winning new business
- You hold an intimate understanding of the Sydney rental market
- You love being out and about, involved in leasing, attending auctions and sale open homes to build your business.
- You hold your real estate licence (if you have a certificate of registration you must be willing to obtain your Licence immediately).
- Work between two office locations
- Expansive territory with so much opportunity across the Inner City and North Shore markets
- Established database of clients
- Between 10-20 leads per month from agents
- Use the latest in property management technology including Property Me
- Mobile phone provided
- Easy parking!
- Interviewing now – apply now!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Amber Fenley on 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Instagram:
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ