With an intense focus on providing the highest standards of services, this is an incredible opportunity for a Business Development Manager and Leasing Consultant looking to work for an agency that is dominating the eastern suburbs property market.
Located in the heart of Sydney’s prestigious Eastern suburbs, this agency is recognised for its professionalism and consistent results, you will be responsible for building a new pipeline and securing new leasing and management opportunities for residential properties.
- Maintaining new relationships with existing and potential clients
- Convert investor leads & enquiry into managements
- Proactively prospect through networking, database & direct marketing
- Pitching the company brand & selling benefits to potential Landlords
- Research rental returns & conduct new business appraisals
- Leasing of new business properties
- Attend sale open homes and auctions
- Process applications for landlord approval
- Attend sales meetings, networking functions & industry events
- You will have a proven track record as a Business Development Manager for a minimum of at least 2 years
- You will ideally have a network that you can tap in to straight away across the Eastern Suburbs market
- You have an exceptional ability to build relationships
- You have the hunger to hit targets and love winning new business
- You are self-motivated and can work autonomously
- You love being out and about, involved in leasing, attending auctions and sale open homes to build your business.
- You hold your real estate licence (if you have a certificate of registration you must be willing to obtain your Licence immediately).
- Generously renumerated against delivering results
- Prestige brand with incredible reputation
- Great company culture with supportive management
- Opportunity to progress into commercial if so desired
- Salary package of $70K plus commission
Apply now in strict confidence to:
Shelley Richardson on 0424 102 785
or click 'apply' to send your CV and Cover Letter
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Read our latest Google Reviews: