More than just a simple EA role we are looking for an Executive Assistant who can come on board and become the right hand person to this super busy Managing Director who wears many hats! Each of your days will be interesting & challenging but you can be sure that this office has plenty of humour so there are light moments along the way. Tasks will encompass the following
- Full Diary Management
- Email Management/Coordinate and respond to all correspondence for Director.
- Coordinate all development, property and project matters for Director
- Approval of invoices/fee agreements.
- Coordinate applications to council alongside Development Manager and MD
- Liaise with statutory authorities, solicitors, architects, builders etc
- Electronic filling of all DA, property and construction documents.
- Coordinate building tender documents for construction.
- Coordinate all variation documents post contract.
- Coordinate registration of land subdivisions.
- Ad hoc project matters – site analysis / comparable sales / rp data
- Strata registration. Body Corporate coordination.
- Coordination of Contract of Sales from preparation of contract through to exchange and settlement of properties liaising with agents/solicitors/ alongside Director.
- Valuations for residential sites/assisting sales agents with comparable sales/sales information for feasibilities for all projects.
- Oversee some duties with company Commercial and Residential Property Assets including liaising with the property managers.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Sound working, understanding of the Development process
- Confident communicator with sound written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Forward thinking and proactive attitude
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to think quickly your feet
- Advanced skills in all Microsoft suites and Power Point
- Pure Monday to Friday role only
- Work alongside inspirational MD and team
- Scope to take full ownership of this exciting role
- Good level of flexibility on offer
- Great offices to work from
- Outgoing team with loads of laughs along the way
- Solid long term, stable & secure role
- Parking provided
To learn more about this exciting opportunity please contact:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190 or
click "apply now"