Working from the elite Northern Beaches suburb of Seaforth, you will be exposed to some of Sydney’s most prestigious Real Estate and clientele. This $3 million dollar Agent is at the top of their game, therefore you will need to bring you’re A-game to the party every day! You can expect to be treated like family and rewarded for your hard work, with regular team bonding events and a generous bonus structure in place.
Duties of the Executive Assistant:
- Coordinate KPI’s and meetings of Sales Agent and Associate.
- All vendor management.
- Prepare marketing quotes, manage listings and ensure compliance of listings.
- Coordinate property styling, photoshoots and refurbishments.
- Liaise with trades and solicitors.
- Work with marketing department to create campaigns, book ads and upload marketing material using Campaigntrack.
- Manage social media pages.
- Ad hoc office admin tasks including IT requirements, compliance, attend meetings and cover reception when required.
- MUST have at least 3-5 years’ experience as an EA in the Real Estate industry.
- Ability to think ahead and resolve issues in a professional, timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Immaculate personal presentation at all times.
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate License.
- A reliable car and clean Driver’s license.
- Experience using Campaigntrack highly desired but not essential.
- Salary package up to $100,000 + bonuses.
- Busy, fast paced role that will keep you on your toes!
- Monday – Friday only.
- Be a part of a hugely successful and family-like team.
- Work under a hands-on Sales Director.
- Social activities to celebrate the wins!
- Cloud based software with the ability to WFH when required.
*** Interviews for this role are still taking place during lockdown so please be in touch or submit your application ASAP!***
Apply now in strict confidence to:
Shelley Richardson on 0424 102 785
or click 'apply' to send your CV and Cover Letter
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Read our latest Google Reviews: