As one of Sydney CBD's leading property agencies with beautiful offices and an absolute commitment to delivering an outstanding service to their local market, our client has a reputation that can only be described as impeccable!
This role will expose you to all aspects of the Leasing side of the business, whilst also gaining hands on experience across the business under the leadership of company directors and senior managers. You will be part of a hugely successful and hungry team that are results driven and absolutely love coming to work every day!
- Leasing properties
- OFI’s private inspections
- Typing up lease agreements
- Preparation of tenancy packs
- Use of Property Me
- Work under experienced director who will mentor you
- Process applications, manage tenant enquiries and inspections
- At least 12 months experience minimum in a similar role
- A genuine passion for leasing and property management
- First class customer service skills
- Must be well spoken and impeccably groomed
- Knowledge of PropertyMe is preferable
- Current COR or Real Estate License, Driver’s license and reliable car essential
- Near new offices in harbourside location
- Parking provided!
- Be part of a fun & super successful team
- Fun social & team building activities
- Monday – Saturday with a day off in lieu
- Commencing ASAP – Apply now!
Apply now in strict confidence to:
Shelley Richardson on 0424 102 785
or click 'apply' to send your cv
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Read our latest Google Reviews: