Working side by side with the Directors and Sales Manager of this business, you will manage all aspects of marketing and creativity for each project and help strategise and direct projects when launching to the market. Throughout the campaign, you will assess and align in this incredibly hands-on role that requires both your creative flair and a strategic mindset. You will be involved with but not limited to;
- Prepare tailored marketing campaigns & setting budgets.
- Preparing marketing proposals, research & tender documents
- Oversee marketing packs & collateral for the display suites
- Arrange catering, flowers, furniture & invites for launches & events
- Bring creative ideas & strategies to help take each project to market
- Monitor each projects progress & develop new marketing strategies as required
- Competitor research & compare active & new projects
- Regular management meetings to give progress reports and ROI
- Management of branding strategy for the business, including website, social media, marketing proposals, capability statements & electronic newsletters
- Manage relationships with various suppliers, including design & creative agencies, online & print media outlets
Will be a Marketing Manager is happy to be very hands-on and is currently in a marketing role for a project sales and marketing group or developer.
Essentials for this role include:
- A minimum of 3 years working in a similar role
- Strong creative flair and great strategic ideas to drive sales for each project
- Faultless in your presentations with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage deadlines and understand what media forms best suit different developments.
- Proficiency in MS Office and experience with several creative programs (ideally InDesign) would be highly favourable.
Click apply today to learn more:
Apply now in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to send your CV and Cover Letter
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ