Working alongside driven and innovative directors with growth in their sights, this newly created role will see you take control of the office administration and front desk, with some assistance with marketing and accounts.
You will thrive in this role with ongoing training and development, and the opportunity to be exposed to Sydney’s high-end rental market!
- Meet and greet all clients and stakeholders in a friendly manner
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
- Promptly answer phone and email enquiries
- Maintain a neat and tidy front office area at all times
- Assist with marketing activities
- Provide ad hoc admin support where required
- Assist with receipting and invoicing
- Provide admin support to the management, the sales and property management teams
- Oversee the maintenance of office equipment and any maintenance and repair requirements
- Co-ordinate the ordering and receiving of stationery supplies
- Prepare board rooms for client meetings
- At least 6-12 months experience in a Real Estate support role
- Current COR or Real Estate License
- First class customer service skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Must be a strong communicator with impeccable presentation
- Some marketing experience preferred
- Varied and interesting role!
- Monday – Friday (occasional Saturdays required with day off during the week)
- Work for a newly established and growing agency
- Central CBD location – close to public transport links
- Salary package up to $65,000
- Supportive team environment with heaps of positive energy!
Apply now in strict confidence to:
Shelley Richardson on 0424 102 785
or click 'apply' to send your cv
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Read our latest Google Reviews:
This role is only available through Resolver Recruitment - please apply to be considered for this superb opportunity where your career will continue to flourish!