Working alongside a billing & BDM Director who loves this aspect of the business we are looking for an experienced Operations Manager who has an enviable track record for taking experienced operators as well as newcomers and creating unrivalled recruiters who are renowned in their niche industries. You will also be working alongside the Director to look at business operations as a whole.
Tasks will include:
- Mentor, manage and grow on this already successful team
- Run daily huddles and weekly meetings
- Weekly one on ones + develop individual ongoing plans and goals
- Manage ongoing performance management process ensuring that all levels are informed, trained and coached on every aspect of the process.
- Work alongside Director to manage $1,000,000 desk
- Develop and sustain strategies for performance excellence
- Refining current training & operations manuals
- Streamline procedures across the business
- Strategic planning & business forecasting
- Weekly and monthly meetings with MD
- Fast talker, fast walker and confident with huge internal drive
- Have passion for clients, candidate, and the team around you
- Thrive in managing a variety of projects and processes
- Critical thinking: can identify problems, evaluate alternatives & recommend solutions.
- Previous experience in developing and improving team & business strategies
- 2+ years’ experience working in similar level role.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Sound knowledge of Recruitment Systems and CRMs
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Recruitment
- Know how to have fun and confident leading & being a part of the team
Apply now in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to send your CV and Cover Letter
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ