About the role:
- Total support to 2 busy directors
- Prepare listing presentations.
- Oversee the preparation of proposals, pre-listing kits & letters.
- Prepare board presentation documents.
- Maintain and update records in the database
- Organise office functions
- Ad hoc duties as needed
- A high level of organisational skills and diary management
- A thorough understanding of the Real Estate Sales process and experience dealing with buyers & sellers
- A self-starter who can take initiative and work autonomously - you will not need to be micro-managed!
- Full of initiative, highly motivated and willing to go the extra mile and work collaboratively to achieve results
- Strong people skills and ability to build positive professional relationships
- Professional presentation with excellent communication skills
- Work part time two days in the office and one day from home
- Work alongside a mature team in an open plan office with amazing views
- Loads of autonomy
- Plenty of room for growth within business
- Start asap
Apply now in strict confidence to:
Amber Fenley on 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV and Cover Letter
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Read our latest Google Reviews:
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ