We are looking for a superstar Property Management Administrator to join a boutique, family operated Real Estate Agency on the Lower Northern Beaches. Reporting to the Senior Property Manager and two Directors, you will simply come in, do your job and go home without any work hanging over your head!
- Assist with all facets of Property Management
- Preparing leases & bond forms
- Compiling tenancy packs
- PA duties to the Department Head
- Tenancy reference checking
- Chasing up repairs and maintenance
- MUST live in the surrounding suburbs (Manly Vale, Balgowlah, Dee Why, Cromer, Beacon Hill, Allambie, Frenchs Forest)
- Will have at least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Be able to own their role as lead administrator
- Have excellent computer skills and a good understanding of social media
- Own a car to assist with ad hoc duties on the road
- Will need to be available to work a half day each Saturday
- Must hold a valid Certificate of Registration
- Flexible working arrangement – work 3-4 days per week
- Be a part of a local community with heart
- Leave work at work!
- Fantastic role for a Uni Student, return to work Mum or the Semi-retired!
- Salary package approximately $60K (pro rata) depending on experience
- Interviewing ASAP - Apply now!!
Apply now in strict confidence to:
Shelley Richardson on 0424 102 785
or click 'apply' to send your cv
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ