We are currently working with one of the countries most respected Real Estate Agents who constantly wins awards for his strong results and his great team environment. We are currently looking for a high energy and experienced Personal Assistant to join his team and work side by side this Director and his Business Unit of 4.
A fast paced role, each of your days will be varied, interesting and challenging working as part of this high performing yet fun and social business unit. Tasks will include:
- Drafting proposals and letters
- Creating property reports for core areas and listing kits
- Assist with agent diary management
- Booking photo-shoots
- Create and send follow up letters and thank you letters
- Prepare exchange and offer documentation and send to solicitors
- Ensure listing checklists are completed and listings are compliant
- Assist with advertising campaigns
- Proof marketing campaigns
- General administration duties including filling and database management
- Liaise with solicitors, vendors and buyers
- Fuel your success with a minimum of 3 years' experience as a high-impact Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant in the real estate industry.
- Foster stakeholder connections through your strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and showcase your ability to manage a minimum of 10 listings per month.
- Must have current Real Estate License or C of R with CPD points completed
- Thorough knowledge of the Lower North Shore Real Estate Market would be highly regarded
- Access to exceptional internal training programs.
- Thriving company and team culture.
- Exclusive company benefits and incentive opportunities
- Participation in a highly successful and supportive team.
- Regular team lunches, awards nights, and financial bonus incentives based on group performance.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
Or click 'apply' to submit your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Read our latest Google Reviews: