You will be part of a company that is growing rapidly and changing the way real estate is done in their marketplace.
With a growing rent roll on the Lower North Shore, you will be happy to roll up your sleeves and look after all facets of portfolio management and work towards the bigger picture!
With this property management role, you will love nothing more than helping people, dealing with issues as they arise and getting stuff done!
- Landlord and tenant client care
- Manage arrears
- Rental reviews and renewals
- Organise repairs and maintenance
- Ingoing, periodic and outgoing inspections
- Management of bonds
- Tribunal and insurance claims
- Open to background however previous experience in property management either managing your own portfolio or in a POD ready to step up would be favourable
- You will be a real people person, someone who can communicate well with stakeholders from all across the business at many different levels, and enjoy it!
- If you enjoy business development, great!
- Your communication skills and presentation will need to be immaculate for this marketplace
- You will have a bias for action, constantly striving to provide positive outcomes in all your dealings with landlords and tenants
- You will have a strong desire to uphold high standards of excellence to blend in with this team
- Integrity and trustworthiness and ability to keep calm under pressure
- Opportunity to be part of one of the most fastest-growing and progressive agencies in Sydney
- Learn from and work with some of Australia’s best in real estate
- Fun and unique celebrations and the chance to be part of the exciting journey this business is taking
- The technology platforms being used are unrivalled
- Generous package to $80k looking after a small portfolio of less than 60 properties
- Opportunity for business development within this affluent marketplace
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Instagram:
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ