Our client is a successful Project Marketing Group and is collaborating with one of the industry's leading Property Management experts to bring a fresh approach to the market. Still in its early stages of operation, you will truly be able to sink your teeth into this role and be a part of its founding success!
- Landlord and tenant client care
- Manage arrears
- Prepare lease agreements and renewals
- Organise repairs and maintenance
- Ingoing, periodic and outgoing inspections
- Management of bonds, attend tribunal and process insurance claims
- Adhere to the company's Customer Experience Standards at all times
- Assist in the creation of new procedures and review those existing ones that may need improvement.
- Will have a minimum of 3 years of portfolio management experience
- Has a positive, self-starter attitude and is willing to roll up their sleeves up to get everything up and running!
- Is immaculately presented at all times
- Has impeccable written and verbal communication
- Has proven experience providing 6-star service to their clients
- Experience with PropertyMe preferred but not essential
- Be a part of this turbocharged team that work hard / play hard!
- Generous commission for new business brought in
- Option to have parking included in your salary package
- The assistance of a Leasing Consultant when portfolio reaches 100
- Brand new designer offices in City fringe location
- Rare opportunity!
Apply now in strict confidence to:
Shelley Richardson on 0424 102 785
or click 'apply' to send your CV and Cover Letter
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Read our latest Google Reviews:
Please read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ