Our client is a successful Project Marketing Group and is collaborating with one of the industry's leading Property Management experts with almost 20 years’ experience to bring a fresh approach to the market, you will truly be able to sink your teeth into this role and be a part of its founding success!
Your main focus will see you providing exceptional customer service to landlords and tenants. Your daily focus will include-
- Landlord and tenant client care
- Prepare lease agreements and renewals
- Coordinate and manage maintenance and repairs
- Periodic, Ingoing and outgoing inspections
- Maintain and manage rental arrears
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Forge long term relationships with a focus on delivering elite property management service
- Assist in the creation of new procedures and review those existing ones that may need improvement
The candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 12 months portfolio management experience
- Current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate License
- A positive, self-starter attitude and is willing to roll up their sleeves up to get everything up and running!
- Strong attention to detail and posses organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated with a forward thinking growth mindset
- Has proven experience providing 6-star service to their clients
- Experience with PropertyMe preferred but not essential
- Brand new designer offices in City fringe location
- Great salary of up to $95k package!
- Incredible opportunity to grow the business - long term internal progression!
- Vibrant and turbocharged team with a focus on providing clients with exceptional customer service
- Work hard / play hard and be rewarded!
- Generous commissions for new business brought in
- Option to have parking included in your salary package
- The assistance of a Leasing Consultant when portfolio reaches 100
- Rare opportunity to work with an award winning property manager and grow the business!
Apply now in strict confidence to:
Tanya Lal on 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV and Cover Letter
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Read our latest Google Reviews:
Please read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ