Working in a team you will be responsible for backing up the department in a variety of day to day tasks including
- Outgoing inspections
- Routine inspections
- Tenant and Landlord communication
- Rent reviews and lease renewals
- On board new managements
- Must have at least 2 years portfolio management experience
- Holds a current certificate of registration or license
- Is a team player with a great work ethic
- Has a high level of attention to detail
- Well presented at all times
- Knowledge of Inspect Real Estate and Property Tree is highly desirable but not essential
- Flexibility to work from home 2 days per week
- Busy role where no two days are the same!
- Only work every second Saturday!
- The chance to develop a long term career with a growing company
- Salary package up to $85,000
- Starting ASAP – Apply now!
Shelley Richardson on 0424 102 785
or click 'apply' to send your CV and Cover Letter
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ