This company are built on long-term relationships with their loyal clientele and their staff retention is second to none. Working alongside hands-on & supportive management, this business constantly goes from strength to strength and are now looking for a Property Manager to join their highly successful team.
- Work for Directors that know PM!
- Advanced technology and systems
- Supportive management that will back you 100%
- No new business or leasing
- Monday – Friday only
- Salary package up to $85,000
- All aspects of Property Management, no accounts!
- Manage a portfolio of 180-200 properties
- Respond to all landlord and tenant enquiries
- Ingoing, outgoing and routine inspections
- Rent reviews and lease renewals
- Arrears management
- Manage and coordinate repairs & maintenance
- Management of bonds, attend tribunal and process insurance claims
The ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years’ experience managing a residential portfolio
- Is looking to settle into a long-term position
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sound knowledge of the residential tenancies act
- Enjoys having a laugh with their team but knows when it’s time to get down to business!
- Experience with PropertyTree, Inspection Manager preferable but not essential
Apply now in strict confidence to:
Shelley Richardson on 0424 102 785
or click 'apply' to send your CV and Cover Letter
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Read our latest Google Reviews: