Working as part of a team of 4 including a Department Head, you'll be responsible for managing a clean and neat portfolio of 150 properties, with the support of an accounts team and admin team to assist with overflow.
Your role will involve:
- ongoing communication with landlords and tenants
- handling repairs and maintenance
- Arrears management
- being prepared for insurance claims and NCAT appearances when needed.
- Periodic inspection reports and exit reports
- Renewals and reviews
- Previous experience in property management, a current driver's license, and a Certificate of Registration are required.
- The ideal candidate will be committed to providing exceptional customer service, with a positive approach and a passion for real estate.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential.
- The ability to build relationships, win new business, and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the current market will be key to success in this role.
- Attractive salary to $90,000 + commissions
- Opportunities for regular training and professional development,
- Monday to Friday role with one Saturday a month
- Great support, career progression opportunities, and a fantastic team culture,
- Regular training and professional development.
- Fantastic team events throughout the year + Melbourne Cup & Christmas
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
Or click 'apply' to submit your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Read our latest Google Reviews: