We are looking for someone who has had some experience in real estate, perhaps you have been working on reception looking to progress or you are in a similar position within another agency but looking to join a business that offers great training, a supportive team culture and the prospect of a rewarding, successful career in Property Management.
Every day will be different so you will never be bored or stuck at your desk. You will be out and about meeting clients, showing properties, and helping the property management team with whatever they need. A "whatever it takes" attitude is paramount, and your love of helping people will be evident when you are out and about on a Saturday conducting open homes!
The sky really is the limit with this role so don't hesitate and apply today, we are interviewing now!
- Manage and handle all leasing for the office
- Provide support to the property management team
- Tenant inductions and lease sign ups
- Ingoings and routine inspections
- Follow up repairs and maintenance
- Assist with rental arrears
To secure this role you will:
- Have at least 6 months experience in real estate
- Be hardworking, reliable and efficient
- Possess strong verbal & written communication skills
- Have sound attention to detail & great organisational skills
- Hold a current Certificate of Registration or Licence, this is essential
- Have your full licence and a reliable car
- Fun social activities to celebrate the wins!
- Exceptional training & mentoring
- A chance to progress as this business grows
- A salary package of up to $65K (inc super)
- Central location with parking available close to the office
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacqui Barnes on 0404 481 741
or click 'apply' to send your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Instagram:
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ