Our client is a leading agency in their marketplace, with a reputation that is hard to beat and workplace environment that you will thrive in.
Whilst utilising the latest and greatest technologies you will be working alongside some of Sydney's most experienced and elite Property Managers which in turn will provide you with an opportunity to build and develop your skills and experience within the Property Management department.
Each day will be busy and varied as you support the Property Management team with a range of tasks, including:
- Coordinate and conduct open for inspections
- Thoroughly reference checking potential tenants
- Preparation and sign up of new leases
- Respond to tenant enquiries
- Ad hoc support to the Property Management team e.g. filing, routine inspections
- Comes with 6-12 months Real Estate Industry experience
- Has excellent customer service skills
- Is eager to begin a long term career in Property Management
- Works well under pressure and can manage competing tasks
- Is able to work every Saturday (with a day off during the week)
- MUST hold a valid NSW Certificate of Registration
- Holds a clean drivers license and drives own reliable car
- Great role to kick off your career!
- Work amongst a highly successful, close knit team who care about you
- Exposure to the affluent Lower North Shore market
- A day off during the week for working Saturdays!
- Salary package up to $60,000
Shelley Richardson on on 0424 102 785
or click 'apply' to send your CV and Cover Letter
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ