Are you currently employed in an entry level real estate role but it’s just not quite right?
Then read on!
We are looking for a Property Officer to commence with a gorgeous agency in Sydney’s Inner West as soon as possible. This high performing franchise agency are experiencing high growth and as such, need a Property Officer to help support the day-to-day activities of the Property Management department. You need not have experience, just the right attitude and a willingness to learn!
- Coordinate and conduct open for inspections including each Saturday
- Processing lease applications
- Preparation and sign up of new leases
- Respond to tenant enquiries
- Ad hoc support to the Property Management team e.g. filing, routine inspections
The ideal candidate:
- Comes with some Real Estate Industry experience however not essential
- Has excellent customer service skills with a bubbly personality
- Is eager to begin a long-term career in Property Management
- Is able to work every Saturday (with a day off during the week)
- MUST hold a valid NSW Certificate of Registration
- Holds a clean drivers license and drives own reliable car
- Great role to kick off your career!
- Loads of training and development on offer
- Very supportive management
- Opportunity to work from home 1 day a week
- A day off during the week for working Saturdays!
- Salary package up to $60,000
Apply now in strict confidence to:
Shelley Richardson on on 0424 102 785
or click 'apply' to send your CV and Cover Letter
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ