Working from the front desk of this high-end, boutique Real Estate agency, you will work alongside driven and innovative directors with growth in their sights. It's a newly created position which will see you take control of the front desk and all facets of office administration.
With ongoing training and development provided, you will thrive in this role and have the opportunity to grow your career as the company continues to rapidly expand!
- Meet and greet all clients and stakeholders in a friendly manner
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
- Promptly answer phone and email enquiries
- Always maintain a neat and tidy front office area
- Assist with marketing activities
- Provide admin support to the management, the sales and property management teams
- Oversee the maintenance of office equipment and any maintenance and repair requirements
- At least 6-12 months experience in a Real Estate support role
- Current COR or Real Estate License
- First class customer service skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Must be a strong communicator with impeccable presentation
- Some marketing experience preferred
- Varied and interesting role!
- Monday – Friday
- Work for a newly established and growing agency
- Central CBD location – close to public transport links
- Generous salary package up to $65,000
Apply now in strict confidence to:
Shelley Richardson on 0424 102 785
or click 'apply' to send your cv
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ
This role is only available through Resolver Recruitment - please apply to be considered for this superb opportunity where your career will continue to flourish!