Based in private offices in a fabulous co-work space moments from Pitt Street Mall, we are offering a brilliant vibe with a close-knit team that enjoy casual Friday's or WFH Fridays, monthly team dinners, weekly training sessions and access to a highly experienced business coach and work with a base of loyal and exclusive clients. We use the latest technologies which our Operations Team is constantly fine tuning and we can offer you a role that is fast paced, rewarding, and challenging so if you’re looking to expand and grow your recruitment career this is the office and opportunity for you!
We have a hot temp’s desk that needs a new consultant to take over and start managing the existing client base and further grow the clientele. This is a busy desk that focuses on business support, real estate and property roles right across the Sydney metro region.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Completing registration process of new candidates
- Account management of current temporary bookings & filling future bookings
- Manage all client & candidate correspondence
- Business Development to source new roles & clientele.
- Attending client meeting, networking events, training functions and site visits
- Management and process of weekly payroll and invoicing
- Writing job descriptions & posting adverts to various job platforms
- Account management of current client base
- Work alongside our Marketing Manager to build content across our platforms
Someone with recruitment experience either temporary or permanent but would be open someone from a strong Real Estate, Sales or business development background that is willing to learn, has a passion for helping people and loves candidate interaction.
For this to be a successful role candidate need to be highly organised, have the ability to plan ahead and be able to adapt to sudden changes or problems that may arise.
Benefits & Culture:
We work in a close-knit collaborative team environment, this role has the scope to grow and progress and where no two days are the same.
- Be trained & mentored by the best in the industry
- Access to all RCSA opportunities to learn & grow
- Complete control over your earning capacity with a competitive commission structure
- Grow your own temp team (equity option potential)
- Assistance to manage the desk from a Recruitment Coordinator.
- Fun co-working space, no corporate attire needed!
- An extra day off for your birthday (its your special day)
- Monday- Friday role with flexibility with WFH
- Early finish on Fridays!
To learn more apply confidentially to our Director:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to send your CV and Cover Letter
Check us out on socials:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ
Please note, not all our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.