We have an opportunity to work alongside one of the Lower North Shore’s most well-known and respected Sales Directors! If you are ready to learn, put in the hard yards, and can see a future as a leading agent yourself, then what are you waiting for? Apply now!
This Director leads by example, with a proven track record of exceptional results in the residential space and has a reputation as someone who always strives for excellence. They are looking for someone trustworthy, reliable and loyal to assist with all sales activities. In return, you will be rewarded with generous bonuses and enjoy a longstanding, successful career with one of the industry’s leading brands. They really do want you to succeed!
- Attend market appraisals and listing presentations with the Principal
- Build and maintain a database of existing client contacts
- Arrange and attend open for inspections/private inspections
- Handle all buyer enquiries and buyer relationships - managing buyer’s expectations and building strong relationships
- Pipeline prospective new listings and leverage off Principal's current listings
- Liaise with solicitors and vendors throughout the sales process
- Attending weekly sales meetings and company training events
The ideal candidate:
- Will be highly motivated and hungry to achieve!
- Be immaculately presented at all times
- Have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Hold a current NSW Certificate of Registration
- Have a reliable car and clean driver’s license
- Will have 6-12 months of experience in the Real Estate Industry.
- Learn from an industry veteran with a leading brand that attracts business without even trying!
- Receive some of the best ongoing support and training, some of the best in the industry!
- Fun activities planned for the team through the year
- Use the latest in technology platforms
- Room to progress within the business and grow into a standalone agent
- Award salary + commissions
Apply now in strict confidence to:
Shelley Richardson on 0424 102 785
or click 'apply' to send your cv
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ