About the role:
- Landlord and tenant client care
- Manage arrears
- Rental reviews and renewals
- Organise repairs and maintenance
- Ingoing, periodic and outgoing inspections
- Management of bonds
- Tribunal and insurance claims
- Possess a minimum of 3-5 years property management experience.
- Be warm and articulate in every client interaction, both written and verbal.
- Maintain immaculate presentation at all times.
- Display a thorough understanding and working knowledge of the Act.
- Have experience at tribunal and processing insurance claims.
- Thrive in an environment where you can work autonomously and be part of a strong team.
- A small, tidy portfolio of 100 properties
- Mon-Friday role with leasing support on Saturdays
- The ability to run the portfolio incorporating your own style
- Work for a highly reputable brand on Sydney’s Lower North Shore
- A salary package up to $85,000
- New business commissions
- Work alongside a supportive and forward-thinking Director
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacqui Barnes on 0404 481 741
or click 'apply' to send your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website: https://www.resolverrecruitment.com.au/
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/resolver-recruitment/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ResolverRecruitment/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/resolverrecruitment/
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ