Our well known and respected client located in Sydney’s Inner East is looking for a Senior Property Manager to join their highly achieving team as their business continues to grow and thrive.
Working in a team of three, you will be supported by a Property Officer and Leasing Consultant, to manage a portfolio of 200 properties and provide a 5 star service. Your day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Landlord and tenant client care
- Manage arrears
- Rental reviews and renewals
- Organise repairs and maintenance
- Ingoing, periodic and outgoing inspections
- Management of bonds
- Tribunal and insurance claims
To be successful:
You should be a career Property Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Eastern Suburbs. You will have a proven track record in managing high demand portfolios, have outstanding legislation knowledge and will be capable of managing and training other members of the team.
- Current Certificate of Registration or License
- The ability to work in a team autonomously and be a positive influence amongst your colleagues
- An excellent knowledge of the NSW Act
- You will have a high level of accountability and be able to meet diverse priorities whilst being responsive and flexible to changes
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacqui Barnes on 0404 481 741
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.