Our client is a highly successful Real Estate agency based near Mona Vale. They are currently on the hunt for an outstanding Senior Property Manager to commence by December 2021.
This nationally recognised and long-established brand service mid to high end properties only and therefore it is imperative that you provide 6-star customer service at all times. They are known for their work hard play hard mentality but are dedicated to ensuring their staff are not overworked. With loads of training, support and a highly supportive manager, you will not be leaving this role anytime soon!
- Stable role with low staff turnover
- Great work life balance with 2.5 Property Managers sharing 160 properties!
- No accounts, loads of admin support provided
- Great team culture with awesome social activities
- Monday to Friday only
- Great working lifestyle only minutes from the beach!
- Generous salary package up to $95,00 + comms (OTE $115,000)
About the role:
- All aspects of Property Management except for accounts
- Nurture new and existing landlord relationships
- Conduct ingoing, outgoing and routine inspections
- Negotiate rent reviews and lease renewals
- Manage rental arrears
- Prepare for and attend tribunal
The ideal candidate:
- Has had a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing their own portfolio
- Must have impeccable customer service
- Has outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
- Thrives in a team environment
- Is highly knowledgeable of the Residential Tenancies Act
- Holds a valid NSW Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- Can commence prior to December 2021
This is a DREAM role that will not be available for long so please do not hesitate to apply NOW!
Apply now in strict confidence to:
Shelley Richardson on 0424 102 785
or click 'apply' to send your cv
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ