Not only will you be joining a business with a great reputation in their market place in both sales and property management, this agency actually appreciates and understands the challenges that come with property management and will give you the support you need as well as reward you for all your efforts, not only financially, but in training and with great fun times and team events as well.
Managing a portfolio of approximatley 200 properties, will have the support of a leasing officer and admin team so you can spend your work week concentrating on your clients and providing them with the 5* service expected with this brand.
- Landlord and tenant client care
- Manage arrears
- Rental reviews and renewals
- Organise repairs and maintenance
- Ingoing, periodic and outgoing inspections
- Management of bonds
- Tribunal and insurance claims
- You will have at least 2 years of property management experience and strong knowledge of the Act
- You will be a team player and absolutely love helping people
- You will need to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and be absolutely immaculate
- Your positive attitude and ability to facilitate positive outcomes in all your dealings with landlords and tenants is critical
- You will have a high level of accountability and be able to meet diverse priorities whilst being responsive and flexible to changes
- You will be a team player and be a positive influence amongst your colleagues.
- You will get to work with one of the most reputable agencies on the Lower North Shore
- You will enjoy telling people you are a part of this high performing team of professionals, both in sales and property management
- You will work Monday – Friday and have the support of a leasing consultant and administration team (occasional Saturdays required)
- You will be rewarded with an attractive salary package up to $75,000
- With innovative directors, you can rest assured you will always be using the latest in real estate technology
- The office is super stylish and it won’t take you long to embrace the café of your choice for your morning coffee
- This office loves to have fun and will always find an excuse to celebrate successes
We are interviewing immediately for this role, so please express your interest today!
Apply now in strict confidence to:
Jacqui Barnes on 0404 481 741
or click 'apply' to send your cv
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Read our latest Google Reviews: