Our award winning client is absolutely killing it in their marketplace and they continue to grow from strength to strength!
You will thrive in this fun and varied role where you will be looking after their front of house and supporting their team of property managers and elite sales team.
As the voice and face of this prestigous Lower North Shore office you will be polished and professional and love providing a high level of customer service.
Our client really prides themselves on their culture and will invest in their staff members and offer them long-term career progression.
Your journey is unlimited with this amazing agency!
Each day will be fun, fast paced and busy!
- Being the first point of contact for clients or customers over the phone
- Providing the highest level of friendly customer service possible
- Meeting and greeting clients and assisting with walk-in enquiries
- Providing full admin support to the property management team
- Providing general admin suport to the sales and admin teams
- Maintaining reception area and general office in clean and tidy order
- Preparing board rooms for client meetings
- Co-ordinating the ordering and receiving of stationery supplies
- Overseeing the maintenance of office equipment and any maintenance and repair requirements
Candidate Must Haves:
- An outgoing, incredibly efficient with a friendly personality
- A proactive and whatever it takes attitude to compliment the team
- A polished presentation and ability to communicate with high end clientele
- A certificate of registration or willingness to obtain immediately
- Great computer skills and be totally tech savvy
- High attention to detail is a must have
- Proven experience in a customer service-based role
- Align yourself with an award winning and high performing team in the heart of Mosman
- Great co-workers with regular social events
- Work within stunning offices
- Monday-Friday role
- Access to the latest technology platforms
- Exposure to high end clientele and property