Without a doubt our Client is the leading Agency in the Inner West, their branding and marketing is impeccable and their reputation in their local areas is unrivalled - overall they are well known for their 6 star customer service and their excellent results. Working within a large long standing stable team that is both hugely successful in both Sales and Property Management they have access to the best trainers in the business, have excellent incentives and their social functions are amazing!
Working as part of one of the largest Property Management Teams in the Inner West this particular role will be a combined Team Leader & Senior Property Manager.
This role will encompass all aspects of running this prestige portfolio with a focus on managing landlord and tenant relationships. There will be no leasing, accounts or BDM activities. Using your strong leadership skills, you will assist the junior members of the team by providing ongoing training and mentoring.
The Successful Candidate:
This is the ideal role for Senior Property Managers to transition into leadership. It is essential that you are a career Property Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role ideally with a thorough knowledge of the Inner West. Essentials for this role include:
- A current NSW Real Estate License
- Current drivers license and reliable car
- A thorough knowledge of current legislation
- The ability to build strong relationships with external and internal clients
- A high level of written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- A team player looking to develop their career as a Property Manager
- A high level of energy with a desire to deliver 6 star customer service at all times
This is an office that offers enormous ongoing training, plenty of progression and a great social environment. This is an office that truly works well as a team and there are plenty of fun social activities throughout the year!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacqui Barnes on 0404 481 741
or click 'apply' to send your CV