Our client is a HUGE leading name in the Real Estate industry, focusing on residential property management and sales. They have over 130 offices across Australia and are looking to add to their team around the Ryde area.
- You’ll be working under the director, who is also their top performing sales agent.
- The role will be 50% administrative duties, 50% sales support.
- Administration duties will be relating to appraisals, listings, marketing and exchange/settlements.
- Completion of data entry and all daily correspondence before close of business.
- Consistent email and diary management of the sales agent.
- Supporting throughout the entire sales process, including buyer inquiries and buyer inspections.
- Keeping up to date with current market knowledge.
- All client correspondence and database prospecting.
- Ensuring that individual team targets are being met.
- Must have valid COR or Real Estate License
- At least 2 years experience as a Real Estate PA / EA (non negotiable)
- Be experienced with property software systems, such as Agent Box.
- Highly organised, able to work under pressure and buzz with enthusiasm.
- Have a great energy with a can do attitude.
- Be ready to work one on one with this Agent and become a tight team
- Fantastic opportunity to hone in on your managerial skills,
- Monday – Friday role.
- Bonuses on team performance
- Incredible ongoing franchise training and coaching
- The chance to grow your career within this thriving business
- Awesome team social activities + head office events
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.