Working side by side the Directors of this business, you will manage all aspects of marketing and creative for each project as well as help strategise and direct projects when launching to the market. You will assess and align throughout the campaign in this incredibly hands-on role that requires both your creative flair and a strategic mindset. You will be involved with but not limited to;
- Prepare tailored marketing campaigns & setting budgets
- Preparing marketing proposals, research & tender documents
- Oversee marketing packs & collateral for the display suites
- Arrange catering, flowers, furniture & invites for launches & events
- Bring creative ideas & strategy to help take each project to market
- Monitor each projects progress & develop new marketing strategies as required
- Competitor research & compare to active & new projects
- Manage developer relationships, progress reporting & attend regular meetings
- Management of branding strategy for the business including website, social media, marketing proposals, capability statements & electronic newsletters
- Manage relationships with various suppliers including design & creative agencies, online & print media outlets
Will be someone who is happy to be hands-on and who is currently in a marketing role for a project sales and marketing group or developer. You will have a minimum 3years working in that role and be looking to bring your creative flair and strategic ideas to each project to drive sales and maintain positive relationships with the developers.
You will be faultless in your presentation, as you will be required to attend project launches and client meetings. You will have excellent time management skills with the ability to manage deadlines as well as understand what media forms best suit different developments. Strong attention to detail as well as proficiency in MS Office and experience with some of the creative programs would be highly favourable.
This team works well together and has a host of impressive clients that they represent; you will be given a long-term career path within the business as well as being a part of some of Sydney most iconic developments. This opportunity is not to be overlooked and won't last long. Click apply today to learn more!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click "apply now"