EXCLUSIVE TO RESOLVER RECRUITMENT
An incredible opportunity is available to work directly for a Sydney based private developer. This client has a focus on land subdivisions and acquiring land in and around Sydney, they manage the entire process in house from acquisitions through to construction and final delivery and are in a fortunate position to have equity in place to make quick and sizeable purchases in 2018.
Reporting in at Director level this role is for a highly experienced, proactive and forward thinking residential Acquisitions Manager that has worked in an Acquisitions role in the Sydney market for a minimum 10 years. You will look after the front end development management and use your expertise to truly guide my client on market trends, upcoming hot spots and manage all of the due diligence.
- Minimum 10 years residential acquisitions experience in Sydney
- Ability to identify future growth spots & key areas to acquire land
- Excellent relationship building & negotiation skills
- Experience acquiring land for subdivision
- Proactive & excellent in chasing & following up opportunity
- A Property degree & understanding of the development process
- Experience with front end development management
- Generous base salary + bonus per acquisition
- Equity in place ready to acquire property immediately
- Boutique private developer with solid reputation
- Work directly for the Developer
- Easy parking, work from home flexibility
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.