Our client is a CBD based proactive Property Management Company. This office prides themselves on providing impeccable service to their clients. Enjoy a city office location and a portfolio primarily based in the Eastern Suburbs & Inner West. A great opportunity to take the next step up into Property Manager from a Leasing / Reception role, otherwise if you are looking at getting into Property Management and you have exceptional administration skills - APPLY TODAY!
You will gain impeccable training by working underneath a Senior Property Manager looking after a small portfolio, amazing opportunity to be groomed to take over the portfolio one day. Your duties will include
- Arrears management, repairs and maintenance
- Rent reviews and lease renewals
- Lease sign ups, application screening and lease preparation
- In/outgoing and routine inspection and reporting
- Client / Tenant communication
- Ideally 6 - 12 months real estate experience, but not a requirement
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- A clean drivers licence
- Motivation and dedication to one day take over the portfolio
Benefits and Culture:
- Amazing training opportunity
- Great Team, CBD Location with parking!
- Monday - Saturday with a rostered half day off during the week
Apply in strict confidence to:
Kathryn Marshall on 0450 905 844
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.