A market leading and award winning agency based on the North Shore is offering a rare opportunity for a junior candidate to join their commercial leasing as a team assistant. With amazing training on offer from industry leaders, our client offers amazing room to progress into a commercial leasing agent within the team.
The role will be backing up a team of 3 leasing agents in all admin based tasks including:
- Preparing for open for inspections
- Marketing and coordination of all online listings
- Diary management and booking appointments for each consultant
- Liaising with solicitors when required
- Ad hoc admin tasks
- Setting up all meeting rooms and greeting clients
- Preparing marketing collateral for all properties
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate of Registration
- Ideally 6-12 months in a real estate office
- Experience in previous administration role
- Motivated attitude and willingness to learn
- Immaculate presentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and ability to multitask
Benefits and Culture:
A rare opportunity to join the best with amazing hands on training and the ability to progress within the leasing team for the right candidate. This is an office that strives to provide the highest standards of service and does not want a passenger along for the ride. This is ideal for a candidate who wants to step up and have the chance to prove themselves in the commercial market.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.