About the Client:
My client is part of an industry leading, national brand located in the Hills District. With a team striving to be the best and provide exceptional customer service, this leading agent is ranked in the top 100 agents in New South Wales and is looking or a highly motivated individual to join and support their team.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be a strong admin-focused individual with the ability to support the highly successful and fast paced Agent in the business:
- Organising/coordinating all sales campaigns
- Liaising with vendors before campaigns go live
- Preparing proposals, appraisal packs and other official documents
- Liaising with marketing team, attending all photoshoots, floorplans, copy
- Social media management
- Diary management
- Managing and maintaining database
- Assisting with open homes when required
- Attend building and pest inspections
Skills and Experience:
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Reliable car
- 2 years' experience in a real estate office
- Immaculate presentation
- Highly organised and attention to detail
- Proactive and hardworking attitude
- Exceptional communication skills
Benefits and Culture:
This is for an individual who strives to be the best in everything they do. We are looking for someone who wants a successful career in supporting a top performing team who is not afraid of hard work and developing a phenomenal work ethic!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacqui Barnes on 0404 481 741
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.