This diverse property group sells off plan apartments and house and land packages for a whole host of small and major developers Australia wide. This is a multifaceted business that offers clients a well-rounded experience when buying property. This is the type of property group you want to join now and continue to progress and drive your career further within this exciting and highly rewarding industry.
This is a Monday-Friday role, you will be the face of the company with tasks including:
- Answering all phone and email enquiries
- Greet and assist all visitors that enter the office
- Office management - ordering stationary etc.
- Coordinating and organising meeting rooms for clients
- Liaise with cleaners and building managers
- Booking couriers and handling daily mail
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate of Registration
- Mandarin speaking
- Previous reception experience ideally in real estate
- Immaculately presented
- Proactive attitude and ability to work autonomously
- Confident phone manner
- Problem solving skills
Benefits and Culture:
Join an international property company in the heart of the CBD. Amazing opportunity to step up your office administration career into a multifaceted property business and learn from the best. No car required. Opportunity to progress into the business for the long term. This is a company that rewards the loyalty of its staff.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.