Our client provides the highest standard of service to their clientele across Sydney. Located on the beautiful Northern Beaches in a buzzing and vibrant location this office is part of an ever growing National Franchise Group. Join this dynamic team who have great industry experience and knowledge & who also enjoy social catch ups.
This role is perfect for an individual seeking a supportive welcoming work environment but with the ability to make your days your own. Offering a full day off in lieu for Saturday work you will be adding growth and value to an already established rent roll where your primary responsibilities will be;
- All aspects of Business Development & client relations
- Prospecting & calling through OFI books
- Booking & conducting market appraisals
- Converting leads to new managements
- Promote the company brand
- Attending opens and networking
A business development manager with at least 2 years hands on industry experience will be perfect for this role. You will possess the following:
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate license
- Well-presented individual with impeccable customer service skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to build rapport & lasting relationships
- Own reliable vehicle and local area knowledge
- Strong sales and negotiating skills
Working as part of an established team you will be able to dedicate your time to deliver exceptional service to all your clients. Situated in a buzzing and vibrant location, you will love coming to work each day and be assured to have the latest systems and support in place. On offer is a generous commission structure, seeing you as the sole BDM you will have the ability to manage your own time, warm company culture and an extensive database ready for you! This is one of our favourite clients who you will definitely want to align your long-term career with.
If this sounds like you, apply today as this opportunity will definitely not last long!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Kathryn Marshall on 0450 905 844
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles. www.facebook.com.au/ResolverRecruitment