A hugely successful brand with strong market dominance, excellent branding and world class systems and training in place. Join this fun and driven team as the sole Business Development Manager and leverage of an abundance of sales leads. Set in modern office space, with team building activities, team lunches and ongoing coaching and career development.
A rewarding and progressive position, my client is looking to develop the property management portfolio further and have an experienced Business Development Manager join the team to develop the existing portfolio by converting and searching for new business opportunities, converting into new managements and then passing onto the Property Managers to take care of the rest.
- Prospecting for new PM business
- NO portfolio management
- Work on all leads from the sales team
- Rental appraisals and research
- Pitching for business & selling the brand
- Running the open for inspections
- Process applications & administration
- Negotiate lease & fee terms
- Oversee rental applications & referencing
The ideal candidate:
If you are hungry and eager to bring on new business and be generously rewarded then this the role for you. You MUST have experience working in New Business Development and a real drive to grow this portfolio.
- Prior Property Management experience
- A current Certificate of Registration
- A drivers licence & reliable car
- Impeccable presentation & communication
- Knowledge of Western Sydney
- A passion for driving revenue & motivation
- Proven experience in new business
- Available to work Saturdays as required
- Confident to prospect for new business
Hard work will be generously rewarded and the opportunity to progress with the role and company is on offer for the right candidate. Experience is essential as is a positive can do attitude and a desire to grow this portfolio. Click apply today to learn more.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacqui Barnes on 0404 481 741
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.