Our client is a market leader with a huge market share in their local areas. With strong leadership they are a high performing team with a genuine focus on customer service and a real desire to build long standing relationships with their clients. Combining a great culture with a drive to grow and improve the team are looking to grow rapidly and this role is critical to this growth.
As the sole Business Development Manager for this Real Estate Group this is a newly created role and one that will have you gaining traction from day one. With a database of over 6000 that has never been called through for Property Management, there is an abundance of opportunity waiting for an experienced Business Development Manger to come in and get to work! Working closely with the Director and the Senior Property Manager you can rest assured that any business you bring in will be perfectly cared for.
Duties shall include:
- Actively sourcing new business
- Arranging and conducting market appraisals
- Liaising with developers and builders
- Meeting KPI'S for the growth of the Portfolio
- Attending open for inspections and private inspections
- Providing excellent customer service
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years BDM experience
- A Proven track record of converting leads
- Outstanding communication skills
- A high level of customer service skills
- Excellent level of follow up & organisation
- Strong knowledge of the Act
- Minimum of certificate of Registration, car & license
- Sole BDM for this business
- Uncapped earnign potenatial
- High performing team who enjoy success
- Great team rapport, social catch ups & incentives
- Strong branding, good market share
- Flexibility offered for right candidate
- 5 day per week role
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.