An exciting offering has opened up for an experienced BDM to join the property management team and grow the residential portfolio on the Lower North Shore. This role will see you working Monday - Saturday with a day off in lieu and you will have the sole responsibility of growing the residential investment portfolio through prospecting and converting investor leads. There is absolutely NO portfolio management with this role. This dynamic and hugely rewarding opportunity will include:
- Convert any investor leads & inquiry into managements
- Prospecting through networking, database & direct marketing
- Pitching the company brand & selling benefits to potential Landlords
- Advising clients on relevant changes to be made to the property in order to meet legislative requirements
- Research rental returns & preparing appraisals for Landlord's
- Market vacant properties & open them for inspection
- Process rental applications & manage approval with Landlords
- Attend networking functions & industry events
The ideal candidate:
Will have exceptional knowledge of the lower north shore and a strong understanding of the expectations of the clientele. Your ability to build relationships and squeeze every opportunity from them is key, you will have a love of networking and winning business.
Strong knowledge of tenancy legislation to best advise your clients as well as an intimate understanding of the Sydney rental market is crucial to the success of this role. A positive attitude and desire have a long and successful BDM Career will see you succeed in this role!
This well-established office is a part of a respected franchise group. They have serviced their local area and community for many years and their untarnished reputation for honesty and professionalism succeeds their competitors. They have a true passion for helping people achieve their real estate dreams & goals. With a family tight-knit feel, opportunities to join this team are rare! Apply today!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Kathryn Marshall on 0450 905 844
Or click 'apply' to submit your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: