Ready to kick start your long term career in Buyers Agency? Roles like this are few and far between so read on.....
Without a doubt a leader in Buyers Agency and as such they are constantly quoted in the media & asked to comment on the ever changing Property market. With a stable, fun, outgoing & experienced team they are now looking for their next Trainee Buyers Agent / Administration Manager to join their team.
Working side by side these busy Directors this Assistant Buyers Agent role will offer full support to the both of them, you will work Monday - Saturday with time off in lieu & will be responsible for managing all of the administration tasks as well as being hands on researching and inspecting properties. Your responsibilities will include:
- Handle clients/service providers questions & complaints
- Purchasing all office supplies
- Database management & mail outs
- Set up and maintaining client files
- Researching appropriate properties to fit clients needs
- Forging relationships with Agents to source properties
- Searching & screening for properties
- Viewing properties, taking additional photos & prepare reporting
- Assisting with comparable sales research and reports
- Preparing clients correspondence
- Arrange Building and Pest inspections & summarise the reports
- Arrange Strata Reports & summarise
- Perform Council checks for properties
The ideal candidate:
Will be a real people person with a passion to learn to be a Buyers Agent and a great level of customer service. You will have a minimum of 2 year's experience working in the real estate industry & will have a current certificate of registration or real estate licence along with a reliable car and clean drivers licence.
Immaculate presentation, a high level of communication skills and the ability to self manage are all prerequisites of this role! If you are ready to catapult your career & have the drive to be a successful Buyers Agent in the future then this is the role for you!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click "apply now" to submit your CV
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.www.facebook.com.au/ResolverRecruitment