An established and respected development and construction group based in the Hurstville area with a focus on residential apartment towers and green field projects right across Sydney. Built to the highest standard their reputation has been built on their ability to work to time and budget whilst keeping the end to end development and construction process in house.
- Assist in preparing CAD architectural drawings
- Preparing DA & CC drawings for residential apartment buildings
- Read & coordinate architectural & service drawings
- Carry out detailed drawings; wet area drawings, kitchen drawings, door & window schedule, Reflected ceiling plans for apartment buildings etc
- Assist with obtaining measurements from CAD files
The ideal candidate needs to be coming from a CAD Drafting role with experience working on designs for residential apartment buildings. You will have relevant tertiary qualifications and be proficient with AutoCAD with strong attention to detail. You will have the ability to take direction and work autonomously with a solid understanding of the residential building process.
Benefits & Culture:
- Monday - Friday
- Easy parking
- $70,000 base salary
- Family friendly work environment with low staff turn over
- Scope for further progression long term
- Work in house with the developer
Apply in strict confidence:
Click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.