My client is a leading master agency with an incredibly successful project marketing arm that services the East Coat of Australia. This brand is sleek and their reputation is unblemished, they have an incredible pipeline of upcoming projects and have previously sold some of the most iconic developments in the Australian market.
This role will see you manage your own existing key channel referral partners across finance, sales groups, banks, hedge funds and mortgage brokers to name a few. This role will also require you to further grow these relationships and add new contacts to the portfolio as well as manage an existing network. You will then educate these partnerships on each exclusive project and encourage them to refer clients that are looking to invest in property or for them take the project out into their network.
- A solid understating of the project sale process
- Proven experience working with channel agents and closing sales through them
- Existing relationships with channel agents is essential to be considered for this role
- Knowledge of the NSW, VIC and QLD property market
- Strong networking and relationship management skills
- A clean drivers licence and reliable car
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
Benefits and culture:
- $100,000 base + generous commission structure
- Monday - Friday weekends as required
- Exclusive residential projects in NSW, QLD and VIC
- Existing channel partner relationships to be managed
- Autonomous work environment with a reputable brand
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.