Located in the heart of the North Sydney this renowned Property Group is renowned for its constant results in both Commercial Sales and Leasing across a diverse group of Assets. With near new offices in a prominent location and with a long standing, close knit and successful team already in place they are looking to move into their next phase of growth in 2019.
An opportunity for a commercially savvy and experienced Commercial Leasing Agent who wants to work side by side this energetic and inspirational Director. This position will see you focusing on the North Sydney and Lower North Shore marketplace up to as far as Macquarie Park - you will be expanding on already established networks as well as prospecting for new listings.
- At least 3 years Commercial Leasing experience ideally within the Sydney marketplace
- Strong negotiation skills with a natural ability for Commercial Leasing
- Sound financial capabilities
- The ability to service existing client relationships and generating repeat business
- Excellent business development abilities to bring new clients to the Group
- Solid market knowledge of the Sydney marketplace , confident in providing advice
- Able to negotiate Property transactions from start to finish
An opportunity to join one of the North Shores most successful Property Groups who can offer you a long-term, stable career and mentoring on offer from an industry respected Director. there is an opportunity for you to further your career in this office as it continues to expand. This office is truly and employer of choice within the industry offering a professional & engaging work place, an above industry standard commission structure and a group of high achieving & fun peers to work with.
Talk to me today to learn more about this outstanding opportunity.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: