This diverse property group sells off plan apartments for a whole host of small and major developers Australia wide. This is a multi-faceted business that offers clients a well-rounded experience when buying property. This is the type of property group you want to join now and continue to progress and drive your career further within this exciting and highly rewarding industry.
This is a purely Monday - Friday role based in fabulous offices in the Inner City close to major transport lines. This is a fast paced and varied role that requires an experienced real estate administrator that understands the entire sales process from exchange through to settlement and ideally has had exposure to off plan apartment sales . This role will see you responsible for:
- Managing relationships with key in/external stakeholders
- Prepare sales advices & liaise with vendors, purchasers & solicitors
- Manage communication with domestic & international sales teams
- Manage contract changes & amendments with the Solicitors
- Preparation of weekly reports & summaries
- Database management & updates
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- A clear understanding of the end to end sales process
- Ability to work in a team and manage staff
- 12 months experience in a similar role
- A current certificate of registration
- Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of Salesforce highly desirable
- Ability to work to deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Modern office and latest technology/systems in place
- Up to $75,000
- No car required, close to major transport links
- Dynamic, young and progressive business that can offer career growth
- Fantastic 9 month contract is expanding company with porential long term opportunity
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.