This is a dream Executive Assistant role offering a great work/life balance and a positive, uplifting and fun environment.
Working as part of a boutique Property Group this Executive Assistant role will have you reporting into this fast paced and incredibly switched on Property Developer. Located in modern offices in the trendy suburb of Glebe this is a busy role yet a role that will offer you a fantastic work/life balance in a calm yet motivating environment.
An Executive Assistant role working side by side this MD across all aspects of this diverse Property Group, with several arms to the business each of your days will be varied and you will need to wear many hats.
Some of your daily duties could include:
- Diary Management
- Domestic and International travel arrangements
- Office Maintenance coordination
- Assist the accounts team with accounts payable for Company properties
- Managing correspondence (email, phone calls)
- Liaising with builders, Building/Strata Management, sales agents and legal team
- Managing defect rectification process with builders
- Coordinating local authorities
- Liaising with local agents, property stylists and marketing agencies.
- Maintain property data spreadsheets including
- Assisting with Body Corporate issues
- Managing all outsourced agencies
- Assisting with new projects and liaising with councils etc
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistance
- The ability to work autonomously with great initiative
- Experience in property matters either Residential or Commercial
- Excellent excel skills
- Highly detailed minded
- Terrific problem solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Great people skills and able to converse at all levels
- PROPERTY EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
A busy role where no 2 days are ever the same, you will be given a massive amount of freedom and responsibility to to the job and do the job well! In return you will find yourself a long term, stable and secure role in a company that keeps on growing and diversifying. You will be working with a successful yet fun boss who believes in great level of work / life balance!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.