My client is a multi-disciplinary property and investment services business, that provides an array of specialist solutions to the Australian and overseas property markets. With rapid growth behind them that is set to continue, this successful group has a strong global presence that will span across 6 international locations.
An incredibly busy and demanding Executive Assistant role has opened up to support the CEO as well as working closely with the other Directors EA. This role will mix an array of personal and business tasks and will require your availability beyond the traditional 9-5, your responsibilities will include:
- Complex diary & email management along with screening calls
- Domestic & international arrangements for business & personal travel
- Attending meetings & take minutes with & without the CEO
- Running personal errands; collect dry cleaning, property maintenance etc
- RSVP to events, book lunches & coordinate meetings
- 5+ years PA experience within the real estate or property industry
- Excellent attention to detail & outstanding communication skills
- Resilience & maturity to deal with staff at all levels
- Organised individual with the ability to prioritise
- Ability to manage a number of tasks in fast paced environment
- Flexibility to work beyond the 9-5 & take on personal EA tasks
Set in stunning corporate offices taking in commanding views across Sydney this is a young and dynamic business that moves at an incredible pace. The team work well together and have a lot of fun along the way, everybody pitches in to help and nobody takes things personally they simply focus on getting the job done and are rewarded generously for doing so.
- $85,000 + company phone
- Monday - Friday
- Plush CBD based office
- Parking provided the days you need your car
- Progression beyond an EA role long term on offer
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.